Monday, October 21, 2013

Vacation II is over

It's been a long week and today I'm going to try and get a few pieces up on the peak to get it started. I'm glad most of it is up I just wish it didn't take so long.

I wanted to give a shout out to a blog I've been following, she is at the pre-project stage and writes about ideas for tiny houses and her personal journey. You can find it here and maybe a pic of my house in the making... http://mytinyhousedream.blogspot.com/2013/10/comments-are-bloggers-paycheck.html

My roof piece is in so hopefully that will get done this week. I'm hoping!

Two pieces are in place. Doesn't seem like much but I did some prep for the remaining rows, and cleaned out the car a little.




2 comments:

  1. Your little home is looking amazing! I've been drooling over tiny houses for several years now, went to a workshop, plan to get the Fencl plans, and get started maybe in the spring. Your little build is an inspiration! Your photo documentation is wonderful, it would be cool to see something like a time lapse photo roll of the shell. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Landy and good luck to you on your project. The photo roll is on one of my lists I think. Let me know when you get started.

    ReplyDelete