Thursday, May 9, 2013

Okay here's the scoop. If you remember last month (April) I needed to order four additional panels to make each end have a good look. The first end panel locked in perfect to the adjoining panel (from the original order). When Joe got to the other end the last (new) panel wouldn't lock to the adjoining panel.

We discovered the new panels did not have the same standing seam on one edge so Jim and I made a trip to Lowe's with an old and new piece. Once there, a quick call to Union Corrugating by Jon Kaszer (Outstanding employee, he's been great throughout my little project) we found out they changed the dye on April 1st. Did I just get April fooled? Luckily they have some of the old run and I should get it in a week or two. While we were at Lowe's Joe was hard at work placing the remaining panels.

This is what it looks like now...



The ridge cap will go on after the last two panels get here, in the mean time I covered the top with some remaining Titanium ...Big thanks to Jess K to make an easy job of it!



Clamps are a must have, they are extra hands and never get tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment