Sunday, December 6, 2015

David vs Goliath



My friend could use your help and prayers. Could you click and read his story and offer a prayer. You may not know him but you know me. He serves our country in the military and he would never ask so I ask for him and his family this: It is Christmas, would you consider giving to his family what you are able? There's none more deserving than Dave. God bless your blessing!

As you know, I have never personally asked for money on this blog. I do not advertise, although I could with the numbers that land on this page. 

If you all considered a $1.00 gift to David and his family it would blow right past the (low) goal of $15,000.

If you are unable to give financially, please click on the link and offer your prayers to this family. 







No comments:

Post a Comment